Chevy Silverado 2013, Flashpaq F5 Pro Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. If you are a Truck owner who is looking for a device to help calibrate for your large artermarket tires, read/clear trouble codes, adjust your speed limiter and more, then look no further. The Flashcal for Truck is a product designed to give features and calibration tools to truck owners at a great price. The days of clunky, outdated calibration tools are over. Flashcal has trucks covered and the market cornered with quality and pricing that can't be matched.
Fitment notes: Competition/Race use only.
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Load Up to 4 Custom Tunes
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved tuning & updating speed
- Custom Tuning Only Device; Eliminate downshifting when climbing hills
- Easy to use Drag & Drop options to load tunes
- Monitor/Log up to 8 Vehicle PIDs
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Compatible with other performance upgrades
Founded in the United Kingdom as P.J. Detection Techniques in 1977, Superchips® was originally involved in racing and became one of the first tuner companies to gain in-depth expertise on modifying engines equipped with electronic fuel injection systems. As engineering expertise grew on a variety of fuel systems and engine types, the company first debuted a line of power-enhancing performance products to the consumer market in England, then worldwide. After changing their name to Superchips in 1991, the company established itself in the United States a year later. The company grew to specialize in hand-held programmers and today remains on the cutting edge of turning modern computer-controlled vehicle functions into creative tuning applications. In 2005, Superchips was acquired by MSD Performance and became affiliated with MSD Ignition, Edge Products and Racepak parts. Today, Superchips USA is based out of Sanford, Florida and performs all production in the United States.