Chevy Corvette Early Models 2013, Signature™ Custom Fit Black Floor Mats with C6 Logo by Lloyd®. Protect the carpet in your Corvette with the only licensed, custom fit, molded rubber emblem mats designed specifically for the C6. They’ll be a stylish addition to your Vette’s cockpit, with their prominent display of the C6 crossed flags and Corvette logo, and a practical one too, with their “well” design and raised molded edge to capture spills and debris. These mats are manufactured from a special blend of natural and synthetic rubber, they feature molded anchor points that attach to the OEM mat retainers, and they’re warranted for 5 years.
- Excellent protection for your original carpet from dirt and moisture
- Molded edge and contemporary “well” design to catch spills and debris
- Multicolor C6 crossed flags and Corvette logo permanently molded into mat
- Custom designed to exactly fit the floor for maximum floor coverage
- Manufactured from a special blend of natural and synthetic rubber
- Abrasion resistant and recyclable
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures
- UV stabilized to resist fading and cracking
- Molded anchor points compatible with post or hook mat retainers
- Engineered nib backing helps keep mats in place
- Heavy material acts as additional road noise barrier
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Licensed and approved by GM
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Signature Rubber Floor Mats are perfect for the Corvette driver that wants to protect their C6’s original carpet, but doesn’t want the hassle of mats that don’t look right, fit right, cover enough and are hard to clean. These mats will provide complete protection with heaps of style, and when they get dirty, you can just hose them off and you’re ready to go. Lloyd custom designed these mats to fit every contour of the floor of your C6, so you get maximum coverage and protection. Then they made them with a contemporary “well” design and molded edge to catch and retain spills and debris. If moisture and dirt accumulate, you can just remove your mats and dump it out, before it can soil your carpet.
But all practicality aside, you’ll love having these mats in your Vette just for way they look. The beautiful multicolor C6 crossed flags and Corvette logo will catch your eye as soon as you open the door, and they’re permanently molded into the mats, not laminated, for years of exceptional appearance. Each mat has molded anchor points that are compatible with the OEM mat retainers, and nibs are provided on the back to help hold the mats in place.
Manufactured from a special blend of natural and synthetic rubber, Signature Rubber mats are durable and abrasion resistant, UV stabilized to resist fading and cracking, and stay flexible even in freezing weather. They’re licensed and approved by General Motors and backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.