BMW X1 2013, Blue Sportz SUV Tent with Screen Room by Napier®. Capacity: 5-6 + 2 in the Cargo Area. 17' x 10' (6' at Screen Room Entrance). This innovative tent wraps around the cargo area of your vehicle, allowing total access to your vehicle for storage or as an additional sleeping area.
|Capacity: 5-6 + 2 in the Cargo Area|
|Dimensions: 17' x 10' (6' at Screen Room Entrance) x 7.25' (Center Height)|
|Weight: 53 lbs|
|No. of Doors: 2|
|No. of Windows: 3|
|No. of Skylights: 2|
|Seasonal Use: 3 Seasons|
|Floor Material: Woven Polyethylene|
|Tent Material: 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta|
|Vehicle Sleeve Material: 1200mm PU|
|Window Material: Polyester Mesh|
|No. of Poles: 8 shock corded steel poles + 5 shock corded fiberglass poles|
|Storage: 2 Interior Pockets, Gear Loft, Lantern holder and Carrying Bag|
- Napier’s SUV tents are the only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve
- Spacious 10’ x 10’ ground tent with over 7’ of headroom
- 2 large doors, 3 mesh windows, and 2 skylights allow for optimal ventilation and lighting
- Easy to set-up with color-coded fiberglass and steel poles; faster than burning a marshmallow
- Full-length rainfly for ultimate weather protection
- Storm flaps in all windows to keep you safe and dry
- Expandable carrying bag makes storage a breeze
- Vehicle sleeve allows easy access for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets
This tent create the ultimate camping oasis wherever you take it. With a 6’ x 6’ awning for shade and comfort, enjoy the great outdoors! The only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve, Napier’s SUV tents connect easily to your vehicle for a custom fit. The sleeve also allows easy access to the vehicle for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets! The full, adjustable rainfly allows easy shade and comfort. A color-coded pole system makes setup a breeze! Join the camping revolution today!
Since 1990, Napier® has been changing the way people view camping by reshaping and merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures and the demand for exciting accessories in the automotive industry, Napier developed Vehicle Camping Tents.