Volkswagen Tiguan 2012, Motion XT Roof Cargo Box by Thule®. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline. Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards. Fast and secure fitting using one hand only due to pre-installed Power-Click quick-mount system with integrated torque indicator. Convenient mounting, loading, and unloading with Dual-Side opening. Central locking system provides maximum safety. The grip-friendly Thule key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed. Maximized trunk and hatch clearance thanks to the box’s advanced position on the roof.
|Mounting system: PowerClick|
|Box opening: DualSide|
|Locking system: SlideLock|
|Locks included: Yes|
|One Key System compatible: Yes|
|Load capacity skis: 5-7|
|Load capacity snowboards: 3-5|
|Ski carrier: Yes|
|Fits AeroBlade: Yes|
|Fits Factory Racks: Yes|
|Fits SquareBar: Yes|
- Optimized design for best space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Easy to mount thanks to Yeshe extra wide PowerClick quick-mount system. The integrated torque indicator “clicks” when it’s properly mounted, ensuring fast and secure fitting
- Easy to open and close in all conditions due to grip-friendly outer handles and supporting lid lifters
- SlideLock system with separate locking and opening functions, automatically locks the lid in place and indicates when the box is closed securely
- Full trunk access with minimal risk of contact with the cargo box, thanks to its forward position on the vehicle roof
Thule is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Thule are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Thule does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Thule is the name you can trust.
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.