Lexus ES350 2012, Strut-Mate™ Lower Coil Spring Insulator by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace common wear parts like bearings, upper and lower spring isolators or upper spring seat. Monroe Strut-Mate Mounting Kits are designed to reduce noise and vibration and should be utilized when replacing conventional struts or springs. In addition, Monroe full line will provide you with late model original equipment coverage, as well as complementing the ride control characteristics of Monroe struts.
- Ensures complete repair of all worn strut components
- Direct fit replacement
- High-Quality premium strut components
- Fit-checked and road tested
- Utilizes Clevite® engineering in rubber technology for enhanced metal-to-rubber bonding
- Available for 98% of total Monroe strut coverage
- Replaces rubber to metal bonded parts that wear out over time
- Enhances the handling, safety and performance of the vehicle
Monroe Strut-Mate Mount Components are designed specially to complement the ride control characteristics of Monroe struts. These components eliminate noise, vibration and steering binding, making your driving safer and more comfortable. All components are manufactured using premium materials and engineered for superior fit and performance.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.