2012 Ford E-series Performance Parts
- Banks®PowerPack™ Stainless Steel Full Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord E-450 Super Duty 6.8L 2012, PowerPack™ Stainless Steel Full Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Banks®. Exhaust System Type: Full Exhaust. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. The Banks...$2,049.00 - $2,449.00
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersFord E-series 2012, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...$384.80 - $993.51
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitFord E-series 2012, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- K&N®77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Textured Black Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterFord E-series 2012, 77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Textured Black Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. The K&N high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The...$391.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- SCT Performance®Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and MonitorFord E-150 / E-250 / E-350 Super Duty 2012, Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and Monitor by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom TuningRecalibrate your vehicle's engine management computer for better performance with the Livewire TS...Recalibrates your vehicle's computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileageArrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files$599.00
- Livernois Motorsports®Powerstorm Pro Series 2 or 4 Valve Short BlockFord E-150 4.6L 2012, Powerstorm Pro Series 2 or 4 Valve Short Block by Livernois Motorsports®. These products are built using the same standards and quality as any Livernois product but with parts and service options more geared around...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6,587.99
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord E-series 2012, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises. Designed...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$300.67 - $540.90
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitFord E-series 2012, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $104.29
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord E-series 4.6L / 5.4L 2012, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilsFord E-150 / E-250 Base 4.6L With 2-Valve Engine 2012, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$32.86 - $206.95
- Bilstein®5100 Series 46mm Smooth Body Monotube Front Steering StabilizerFord E-150 / E-250 / E-350 Super Duty / E-450 Super... 2012, 5100 Series 46mm Smooth Body Monotube Front Steering Stabilizer by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein® 5100 Series Steering Dampers are designed specifically to help...Corrects steering wobble issues often seen with OE dampersSuperior gas over hydraulic design will not fade under even the most extreme driving conditions$102.21
- BTP®StarterFord Econoline Van / Econoline Wagon with Big Block 2012, Starter by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$147.99
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord E-series 2012, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.69 - $1,188.94
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Banks®Stinger™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord E-450 Super Duty Gas 2012, Stinger™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Banks®. With AutoMind Programmer. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. With its engineered exhaust,...$1,389.00
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsFord E-series 2012, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance...+2$289.83 - $612.20
- Eibach®Pro-Truck Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock AbsorberFord E-150 / E-250 / E-350 Super Duty 2012, Pro-Truck Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber by Eibach®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed for use with Eibach Pro Truck lowering kits, tailored to match the lower ride height of...$94.00 - $103.00
- K&N®E Series Round Tapered Red Air FilterFord E-150 / E-250 / E-350 Super Duty / E-450 Super... 2012, E Series Round Tapered Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$60.99
- Livernois Motorsports®Touch Screen MyCalibrator TunerFord E-series 2012, Touch Screen MyCalibrator Tuner by Livernois Motorsports®. Touch Screen. Livernois Motorsports spent a great amount of time developing different levels of tuning to help fit every potential customer's driving styles,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$599.99
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord E-series 4.6L / 5.4L With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 2012, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Canton Racing®90 Degree Water NeckFord E-series 4.6L / 5.4L 2012, 90 Degree Water Neck by Canton Racing®. Material: Billet Aluminum. Finish: Natural. Hose: 1.5". Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your...Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$137.00
- TCI®Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission PanFord E-series 5-Speed 2012, Max-Cool™ Automatic Transmission Pan by TCI®. Depth: Deep. Capacity Increase: 7.5 Quarts. Material: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by TCI features...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$395.26
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystFord E-series 2012, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55 - $271.65
- Granatelli Motor Sports®OEM Replacement CoilsFord E-series 4.6L / 5.4L With 4-Valve Engine 2012, OEM Replacement Coils by Granatelli Motor Sports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...More Power to Spark Plugs!OBD-II Safe$223.25
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering StabilizerFord E-series 2012, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce steering shimmy and driver fatigue as well as reduce...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver$25.45
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftFord E-series 2012, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$160.94 - $306.81
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Banks®TorqueTube™ Exhaust Header SystemFord E-350 Super Duty / E-450 Super Duty 6.8L 2012, TorqueTube™ Exhaust Header System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure...Shorty style fits in stock engine bayImproves power, reduces fuel consumption$1,197.73 - $1,684.65
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2012 Ford E-series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2012 Ford E-series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $300.67 - $540.90
- $32.86 - $206.95