Chevy Camaro ZL1 2012-2015, Big Gulp Air Intake Box by Roto-Fab®. The Roto-Fab® Big Gulp is a custom molded adjustable duct designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the front left factory brake cooling duct. This is a ZL1 specific product and does require removal of the stock W/W reservoir. The Roto-Fab® W/W relocation kit is available separately as a solution for this.
- Driver side only duct.
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards
|Weight: 6 lb|
|Brake Cooling Duct Style: Unique|
|Brake Cooling Duct Length: 16.000"|
|Brake Cooling Duct Height: 14.000"|
|Brake Cooling Duct Material: ABS plastic|
|Brake Cooling Duct Finish: Black|
- Roto-Fab™ products carry a 1 year warranty against defects
- Designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle
- Perfect for use in high-performance environments
- Made to be rock-solid strong and durable to endure punishing conditions
- Crafted from the finest materials to ensure superior dependability and terrific value
The function of the Big Gulp is to provide additional air to the Roto-Fab® CAI system (may work with some others) while having the capability of maintaining a functional brake cooling duct. The adjustable feature allows users to direct incoming air to where it is most beneficial, depending on anticipated driving conditions. The Big Gulp is adjusted via the slide lever which extends through the front grill opening for easy manual operation. The "air intake" position channels virtually all of the incoming air to the air intake system. Choose this position for performance situations such as drag racing when heavy braking is not anticipated.
The "brake duct" position provides approximately the same volume of air to the brakes as the stock brake cooling duct while providing additional air to the air intake system. This is possible because the Big Gulp uses the entire available opening in the grill and maintains a larger cross-section than the stock duct. Choose the "brake duct" position for road course type situations or downhill travel where heavy braking is anticipated..
Working quietly behind the scenes, Roto-fab® started its way in the automotive industry as a manufacturer of aftermarket components on a private label basis. But in just a quick few years, Roto-fab stood out from the pack as a leading manufacturer of vehicle parts and accessories trusted by both professional technicians and drivers worldwide for their exceptional quality and reliability. No matter whether it is an air intake system, radiator cover or any other product made by Roto-fab, it starts as a hand-made working prototype which is rigorously tested to ensure trouble-free operation year in, year out.