BMW 3-Series 2012, Replacement Headlight by Valeo®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulbs: included. 100% new Valeo products to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. This product is designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and fit perfectly with your vehicle needs.
- Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditions
- Provides improved efficiency in electrical various demands
- High output to weight ratio: mass reduction, inertia reduction
- Premium quality construction for effective performance
- Ensures superior resistance to heat, vibration and dust
- Utilizes the latest technologies developed by Valeo
- Meets or exceeds the OE standard for charging performance
With its continuous dedication to seeking new advanced methods and techniques to provide higher performance and quality, Valeo manufactures the finest starting and charging parts like alternators and starters that will anticipate your expectations in efficiency and reliability. These products are designed and tested to meet or exceed stringent OE requirements and ideally fit your vehicle needs. Built using breakthrough Valeo technologies, the starting and charging parts are resistant to heat, vibration and dust, generating maximum charge output. They provide long-life performance in all weather conditions.
At Valeo® excellence in quality, design and production is as important as delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction through the creation of innovative automotive products that live up to their expectations. Valeo® is a key player in both the aftermarket and OE industry. The company offers a comprehensive selection of superior parts for a wide range of systems, including electrical, thermal, lighting, transmission and wiper that will provide you with unmatched reliability and exceptional performance you deserve. Benefiting from advanced technologies backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise, Valeo® is dedicated to raise the bar in quality and value even further.