Volkswagen Golf 2011, Steering Wheel Control Interface by PAC®. If you want to replace your factory stereo with an aftermarket one, while preserving the control functions such as volume, mode and track, then this super functional Steering Wheel Control Interface (SWC) by PAC is just the option. Once installed, the SWC will allow you to fully enjoy the advantages of a new performance stereo without compromising control functions. Backed by absolute quality and value, it will serve you year in and year out.
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
- Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- Designed to get your audio equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.