Toyota Tacoma 2011, Textured Black Rock Rails by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. RKR Rails are perfect for the off-road enthusiast. They are constructed using a .120" wall and 1.75" tubular steel. Then they are treated inside and outside to resist rust and corrosion. The RKR Rails are fully welded to provide maximum strength. The RKR Rails have optional drop-down steps that are sold separately in pairs if you want a unique look while giving you a more helpful step up.
Notes: Mounting brackets Included.
- All bolt-on design that won't flex
- Standard color is textured black powder coat
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA!
- No cutting or drilling required
- Lifetime warranty on product and 5-year warranty on finish
- Welded all 1 piece construction for strength and longevity (Non-modular)
- Fichter Designs licensed to N-FAB, Inc. have Protected U.S. Patent Law and International Copyright Law. U.S. Patent # 6588783, # 6874801 and # 7416202 other patents and continuances pending
Rock Rails provide superior protection while enhancing the look of your vehicle. Constructed using 1.75" x .120" Wall tubular steel that has been treated inside and out for corrosion protection, these rock rails are built to last. All N-Fab Rock Rails feature a distinctive, fully welded double tube design that provides optimum strength and protection for your vehicle. They are an all-bolt-on design that won’t flex and are mounted high and tight for a cleaner more custom look.
N-Fab® has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powdercoating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!