Subaru WRX / WRX STI 2011, Foxwing Awning by Rhino-Rack®. If you're a camper, tradesman, tailgater, or sportsman, and you've got a roof rack, the patented Foxwing swing out awning will protect you from the sun and rain while you partake in all your outdoor activities. The Foxwing mounts easily to Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero, and Sportz cross bars, and to other make cross bars and cargo trays with available fitting kits. It can be set up in minutes by one person to swing out and provide a full 270 degrees protection at the side and rear of your vehicle. Made from waterproof and mold resistant rip-stop polycotton canvas, with an anodized aluminum frame and corrosion resistant hardware, the Foxwing comes in left side and right side mounting versions with telescopic poles, pegs, and ropes.
Notes: Roof Rack System Required
|Dimensions: Length: 98" x Width: 7" x Height: 2.4"|
|Material: Rip-Stop Polycotton Canvas|
|Mount Position: Left|
|Product Weight: 40.79lb|
- Patented, one piece, easy to operate, swing out awning provides 270 degrees protection from sun and rain at the side and rear of your vehicle
- Available to mount to right or left side of vehicle
- Easily operated by one person
- Sets up or packs away in minutes
- Comes with telescopic poles, pegs, and ropes in their own travel bag
- Mounts to top of Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero and Sports cross bars
- Fitting kit available to mount Foxwing to side of Rhino-Rack H/D bars, freeing up the cross bars for cargo and other accessories
- Fitting kits available to mount Foxwing to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars
- Fitting kits available to mount Foxwing to ARB, TJM, and Tracklander Trays
- Awning made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant
- Solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum and corrosion resistant hardware that won't rust
- Accessories like Tagalong Tent and extension pieces available to complement and enhance the utility of your Foxwing Awning
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
If you've got a roof rack on your vehicle, you may find that the patented Foxwing Awning is the best accessory you've ever purchased. If you're a camper, forget about setting up a cumbersome and difficult to erect canopy; the Foxwing can be set up by one person in minutes. If you're a tradesman, forget about sawing wood or repairing equipment under the blazing sun; with the Foxwing you can work in cool shade. If you're a tailgater at sporting events or just watch the kids' soccer games, the Foxwing will add to your enjoyment by keeping you protected from the sun or sudden showers. And if you're a sportsman or traveler, the Foxwing will provide an instant oasis, where you can get out of your vehicle and enjoy the outdoors while staying cool and dry.
The Foxwing easily mounts to Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero, and Sportz cross bars. It swings out to provide a full 270 degrees of shade and rain protection at the side and rear of your vehicle. Easily set up or packed away by one person, the Foxwing comes with telescoping poles, pegs and ropes in their own travel bag, to support the edges of the awning. The Foxwing is available to mount to the left or right side of the vehicle, and using available fitting kits it can be mounted to the ends of the Rhino-Rack H/D bars, to free up the cross bars for cargo and other accessories; to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars; and to ARB, TJM, and Tracklander trays.
Proven tough under the harsh conditions of the Australian outback, the Foxwing is made to last, with awning fabric made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant, and a solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum and corrosion resistant hardware that won't rust. The available tapered extension is manufactured from the same quality material, and can be used to extend the Foxwing for extra shade or attach to the ground for wind protection and privacy, and as many as 4 extensions can be zipped together to form an enclosure. The available 8.5'W x 5.5'D x 6.2'H Tagalong Tent is made from the same durable canvas material, includes insect proof mesh screens, and can be zipped to the side of the awning to form the perfect outdoor accommodations.
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.