Ram 3500 6.7L 2011-2016, High Flow Intake Manifold Elbow by H&S Motorsports®. Replace the restrictive OEM intake manifold with this High Flow Manifold from H&S Motorsports. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Aftermarket ecm calibration required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility, contact your tuning provider
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times
- This Product is Not Legal in The State Of California
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
Fitment notes: Does Not fit Cab and Chassis models.
- Designed to help you get significant horsepower gains
- Will provide uncompromising wear resistance
- The finest materials for impeccable performance
If you’re looking for performance, quality, and reliability, you can’t beat H&S Motorsports®. H&S Motorsports is home of the first ever dual high pressure fuel systems for 6.6L LML Duramax and 6.7L Power Stroke trucks.