Ram 1500 Without Factory Installed Receiver 2011-2012, Class 5 Superhitch Magnum Rear Trailer Hitch with 2-1/2" and 2" Receiver Opening by Torklift®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 20000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 2500 lbs, 30000/3000 Weight Capacity with use of Weight Distribution System, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 2-1/2" and 2". Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine by installing this superior trailer hitch. With this product that is made utilizing only the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, you can safely haul your loads no matter whether you're simply going from point A to B or heading for a long trip. Built to last, it brings a great combination of durability and worry-free performance.
- No drilling required
- Spare tire hanger modification required on short bed model.
- SuperHitch 30K frame mounted receiver rated up to 30,000 lbs pull and 3,000 lbs tongue weight with weight distribution (20,000 lbs pull and 2,500 lbs tongue weight carrying) in either the upper or lower receivers (When used without SuperTruss extension). Extension towing capacity up to 12,000 lbs. with 48" SuperHitch SuperTruss receiver extension
- SuperTruss Extensions available in 8 different lengths from 21" to 48" (Extensions available to 60") (Sold Separately)
- Both the SuperHitch Magnum 30K frame mount receiver and the SuperTruss receiver extensions use Industry standard 2" x 2" ballmounts
- Eliminates the need for two ball mounts
- Specific Torklift tie down fits are available for the SuperHitch Outlaw Series
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
When it comes to towing, choosing a right trailer hitch that will meet your towing needs is the most important step to take. Whether you’re looking for an ideal solution to efficiently haul your loads without the worry of losing your cargo on the first sharp curve, this product is just what you can’t do without. With this top-of-the line trailer hitch that is designed to make towing simple, easy and safe, you can be sure that your cargo will stay safe no matter whether you set off for a little jaunt or go on a big trip. It is expertly crafted from top-grade materials using state-of-the-art equipment to provide exceptional rust and wear resistance needed to withstand the harshest conditions. Engineered to meet highest standards of quality and durability, this product is sure to deliver many years of reliable service.
Torklift® leads the pack in truck camper and RV product design all over the world. Torklift’s story starts with one ingenious man – Jon Kay and his dream to open his own small hitch and tow shop someday. And, in 1976, it came true. Torklift Central Welding saw the world, and Jon Kay brought his first line of products to life. He unveiled the first product made by Torklift and the world's only – True Frame-Mounted Tie Downs in 1990. In 1999, Torklift International was born, and quickly earned a reputation as a first-class maker and globally recognized brand of truck camper turnbuckles, hitches, tie downs, suspension, steps, and stabilizers. Torklift is right up your alley for just about any kind of camper, RV, trailer, and towing wants and needs imaginable. It carries an extensive array of innovative parts and accessories you’re after to tow like a pro, making life easier for veteran towing junkies and rookies alike. The strongest and safest Torklift products will efficiently prevent bouncing, hopping, swaying, and shaking as you tow your valuable possessions for hundreds of miles through the world’s roughest and most vicious terrain in Alaska, sand dunes of Sahara, the Moab desert canyon, or anywhere in-between. The brand also stands out for their one-of-a-kind step system designed for all RV towables and power locks for shore power cords. Celebrating over 40 years of rigorous expertise and experience towing and trailering, the brand leaves no rock unturned in quality, innovation and safety.