Kia Forte Koup Coupe 2011, Air Suspension Kit by AirREX®. If you're looking for a high-grade air management system that comes with everything you need to get your vehicle lowered, rely on AirREX. This top-of-the-line air suspension kit is just what the doctor ordered to get your vehicle to the ground as low as possible. If you want to improve handling and ride quality of your vehicle, rely on this efficient and reliable AirREX full suspension kit. It includes vehicle-specific upper and lower mounts, 12-clicks adjustable damper, double convoluted bellow, twist lock compression fitting, and fully-threaded damper.
Notes: Check your state and local laws regarding the use of any of these parts on public roads. AirREX parts are sold for off-road use only. Customer assumes all risk
- Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling
- Allows for a 3-5" drop, depending on your application
- Vehicle raise and lower operation can be controlled individually
- Reliable electric solenoid manifold ensures trouble-free operation
- Bolt-on air struts with 12-click adjustable monotube damper
- Built to lower your auto and improve its handling
- Ensures a comfortable ride at driving height
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum upper mounts
- Hard-anodized for superior strength and durability
- High-density polyurethane bushings and bearings
- 2-ply double convoluted air springs for maximum drop when aired out
- Will meet your suspension needs and even more
- Manufactured from the finest materials with quality in mind
- Made to ensure improved performance of your suspension system
- 2 x front air struts
- 2 x rear air struts (or air spring + shock)
- Air struts are engineered to fit specific vehicles
- AirREX Digital Wireless Air Management System (tanks, compressors, valves, air lines, etc.) and camber plates are sold separately
- Vehicle-specific upper mount
- Vehicle-specific lower mount
- 12 clicks adjustable damper
- Double-convoluted bellow
- Twist lock compression fitting
- Fully-threaded damper
- Air lines, relays, and electrical cables
Save yourself up to 10 hours of installation time with this comprehensive AirREX Air Suspension Kit, which comes fully-assembled and leak-tested right from the factory. The kit includes an extra-quiet compressor, stainless steel air tank, electronic solenoids, air springs, wireless remote control, as well as a USB cable, power wire kit, and a cigarette lighter adapter. All the components come enclosed within a 30"x12"x10.5" composite wood casing, compact enough to allow easy fitment in even the smallest of vehicles. The solenoid assembly includes inline mechanical ''slow down'' valves to enable you to dial in the raise and drop speed of your automobile. In addition, the kit is extremely easy to install and comes with all necessary hardware. Just make 2 simple electrical connections (power and ground) and 4 plumbing connections (one to each air spring) to complete installation.
High tech, vehicle specific digital air suspension systems developed from the ground up to perform on the street and on the track.
Digital Air Suspension Systems
Vehicle specific construction
Airrex systems feature a range of Sleeve, Bellow or multi link air suspension struts depending on your application. Every AirREX upper mount is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and then hard anodised. High density polyurethane bushings and/or high performance bearings completes the package to ensure exact fitment and durability.
Fully threaded 12 click adjustable dampers
Just like a coilover set up Airrex struts can be user adjusted for maximum drop or maximum comfort at driving height by simply loosening the lower lock collar and turning the damper + air spring assembly up or down.
Below (or) rolling sleeve air spring
High durability 2-ply air springs help provide both a comfortable ride at driving height and maximum drop when aired out. The air springs are carefully chosen by AirREX engineers for each application to ensure correct spring rate and proper clearance for the vehicle.
Air Management Systems
This is a wireless digital air management system designed for the ultimate ease of installation. Fully wired, plumbed, and leak tested and packaged in a enclosure no larger than a dual subwoofer box. Simply make two electrical and four air line connections and you are ready to roll.
The AirREX Custom system is a wireless digital air management package designed for people who desires a more custom looking installation. The Control Unit, Solenoids, Compressor and Wiring Kit are provided for a modular installation.
AirREX PSI Monitoring System
The AirREX Pressure Sensor Interface (PSI) is the next evolution in air ride pressure monitors. By utilising a high visibility LED display all four corners and tank pressure could be read at the same time. High accuracy low profile sensors and a compact display provide a wide array of mounting possibilities.
AirREX® USA was formed because AirREX saw the absence of a performance oriented, easy to install, and affordable air suspension systems for Japanese, European and Domestic vehicles in the US market. AirREX are dedicated to provide the highest quality product with the utmost customer service and support.