Ford F-450 2011, 2.0 Performance Series Driver or Passenger Side Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Fox®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Fox Offroad Performance Series smooth body shock has the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the Performance Series line. The rebuildable and serviceable race shock design allows you to take the shock apart for rebuilding and/or internal valving adjustments if desired. You can count on FOX to provide the exceptional damping you demand in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Fox Offroad Performance Series smooth body shocks deliver.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation bushings
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits mounting
A racing based company, Fox® is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. Established with the core mission to redefine driving dynamics, the brand is globally recognized for developing and manufacturing high-performance shock absorbers and suspension parts for ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, off-road trucks, snowmobiles and many other specialty vehicles. For more than four decades since its inception back in 1974, the brand has been providing racers with industry leading suspension products to help them stand atop podiums. Experts at Fox perform rigorous tests on all products they make to ensure that the performance and wear resistance of each and every part are second to none.