Chrysler 200 2011-2016, Camshaft Position Sensor by Standard®. Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
|Terminal Quantity: 2 Pin|
- Integrated A/D converter and digital signal processing with a dynamically adaptive switch point improves accuracy and operation
- Advanced circuitry protects the system from stray electro-magnetic fields and power spikes
- Custom magnetic circuit programming calibrates the sensor while performance testing for improved timing accuracy between the target wheel and sensor output
- 100% environmental, endurance and end-of-line testing for Timing, Pulse Width and Signal Amplitude ensures consistent product reliability
- Featuring the broadest sensor coverage in the market, Standard meet the service professionals needs with the highest quality product every time he opens the box
- As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.