Chevy Suburban 2011, Fleet MetLok™ Premium Severe Duty Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotor by Bendix®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Bendix® Fleet MetLok® is the severe duty line of brake discs designed specifically for the applications like towing, heavy hauling and frequent stopping. The line also offers comprehensive coverage for pursuit vehicles providing them with excellent performance and noise-free operation.
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Plain|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- Built to Withstand Severe Duty Performance Demands with Superior Thermal Stability and Strength
- SurfaceLok™ Coating is Heat Resistant and Extends Rotor Life by Limiting Corrosion Build-up
- OEM Driven Machining Specifications Allow Smooth Pad-to-RotorContact Improving Pedal Response for Safe Driving in all Conditions
- Extensive Coverage for Severe-Duty, Fleet & Pursuit Applications
- Rotor Alloyed Carbon Performance Rotor Castings
- Graph Tested to Ensure Performance that Meets or Exceeds Industry Standards (Testing Performed by an Independent, Third-Party Brake Evaluation facility Under Specified Testing Conditions)
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems is an industry pioneer in the sphere of leading-edge active safety technologies, control systems and air brake charging. It was founded under the Westinghouse Air Brake Company name in 1869 and became a member of the Knorr-Bremse Group in 2002. Bendix® offers numerous brake parts including brake pads, drums and brake shoes for medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers and other commercial vehicles. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, the company employs more than 2000 people and has several manufacturing plants in the United States and other countries.