Audi A6 2011, Sheepskin Console Cover by Superlamb®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this Superlamb's product ensures superior reliability. It provides long lasting and trouble-free service life.
- Relaxing, comfortable and great to lean on
- Cool to the touch, no more burned arms from hot console lids
- No more sore elbows from long drives
- Fleece measures approximately 1" and is among the densest in the world
- Sheepskin will not shed
- Made of Australian or New Zealand sheepskin
- Coffee and soft drink spills are easily cleaned
- Simple maintenance
- Light brushing and vacuuming will keep them fluffy
- Easily dry cleaned
- Superlamb recommend cleaning every couple of years, and also provide this professional service
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. The brand uses the latest design software tools along with masterful craftsmanship to create the most advanced sheepskin products. From car seat, headrest and steering wheel covers to floor mats, heel pads and wash mitts, exceptionally soft and breathable Superlamb products are sure to make your long drives much more comfortable and enjoyable. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.