Saab 9-5 2010, Stabilizer Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands parts and deliver the OE quality that matches what was originally on the vehicle.
- Reduces excessive body roll and Improves Ride Quality
- Improves suspension performance for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit every time
- Provides the performance you've come to expect from Beck/Arnley
- Direct OE Replacement
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- End Link
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.