Porsche Cayenne 2010, Blue/Gray/Blue Color Sportz SUV Tent by Napier®. Capacity: 5/7 person. 9" x 9" x 7.25". This innovative tent wraps around the cargo area of your vehicle, allowing total access to your vehicle for storage or as an additional sleeping area.
|Capacity: 4-5 + 2 in the Cargo Area|
|Dimensions: 9' x 9'|
|Weight: 36 lbs|
|No. of Doors: 2|
|No. of Windows: 3|
|No. of Skylights: 2|
|Seasonal Use: 3 Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall)|
|Floor Material: Woven Polyethylene|
|Tent Material: 1200mm PU Polyester Taffeta|
|Vehicle Sleeve Material: 1200mm PU|
|Window Material: Polyester Mesh|
|No. of Poles: 6 shock corded steel poles + 4 fiberglass poles|
|Storage: 2 interior pockets, gear loft, lantern holder and carrying bag|
- Napier’s SUV tents are the only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve
- 2 large doors, 3 mesh windows, and 2 skylights allow for optimal ventilation and lighting
- Easy to set-up with color-coded fiberglass and steel poles; faster than burning a marshmallow
- Full-length rainfly for ultimate weather protection
- Storm flaps in all windows to keep you safe and dry
- Expandable carrying bag makes storage a breeze
- Vehicle sleeve allows easy access for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets
This tent create the ultimate camping oasis wherever you take it. With a 6’ x 6’ awning for shade and comfort, enjoy the great outdoors! The only SUV tents on the market with a detachable vehicle sleeve, Napier’s SUV tents connect easily to your vehicle for a custom fit. The sleeve also allows easy access to the vehicle for storage, sleeping, and charging gadgets! The full, adjustable rainfly allows easy shade and comfort. A color-coded pole system makes setup a breeze! Join the camping revolution today!
Since 1990, Napier® has been changing the way people view camping by reshaping and merging the automotive and camping industries together. Observing a need for convenience and flexibility in outdoor adventures and the demand for exciting accessories in the automotive industry, Napier developed Vehicle Camping Tents.