Pontiac G3 2010, Door Lock Actuator by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
|Connector Gender: Female (1)|
|Terminal Gender: Male (1)|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Warranty: 3 years/36,000 mile|
- Plug and play design to ease installation
- Meet accident's ejection safety requirement to reduce possibility of passenger entrapment
- It includes a high impact sealed case, insuring longer durability of the product, and an electro-mechanical exterior latch release mechanism for more efficient and sleek operation
- Engineered with a electro-mechanical exterior latch release mechanism to improve actuator operation and performance
- It is constructed in light and compact form to reduce the weight and size and chance for failure due to external factors
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate. quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.