Kia Sedona 3.8L 2010, Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 2". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no fabrication required. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Header is available in Pre-OBD II and OBD II configurations.
- Uses Factory Hangers
- Always consult emissions regulations before replacing a Catalytic Converter
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Series: Heavy Metal|
|Header Material: Stainless Steel|
|Primary Diameter: 2"|
|Collector Diameter: 2"|
|Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-Catalytic Converter and Main Catalytic Converter|
|Substrate Material: Ceramic|
|Converter Configuration: Direct Fit|
- Reduces harmful emissions
- Physically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly
- Exact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required
- Ribbed body to minimize expansion and distortion, holding the ceramic catalyst in proper alignment
- Strongest and smoothest flowing inlet and outlet joint of any manufacturer
- Each inlet tailored to the size of the converter body
- Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steel
- Seam welded for a strong, tight bond
- Available in Pre-OBD II and OBD II configurations
- On vehicles registered outside California, the converter is warranted against construction defects for 5 years and against emissions failure for 25,000 miles
- On vehicles registered within California, the converter is warranted against construction or emissions check failure for 5 years or 50,000 miles
- Proudly made in the USA
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 30+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses Ceramic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements.
MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the Professional Installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation.
All California State Catalytic converters are CARB compliant. Converters are based on Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resource Board and must be used in accordance with this information. In California, it is illegal to select a catalytic converter for installation based solely on vehicle weight and engine size.
The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is an exact replacement for your stock converter, with an interface at either end that will allow it to be bolted into the exhaust system. No fabrication or modifications are usually required. It’s available in OBD II (On-Board Diagnostics, 2nd Generation), Pre-OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations. Pre-OBD II is for early vehicles (generally 1995 or older), which were equipped with 2-way, 3-way, or 3-way with air injection converters. Two-way converters oxidize harmful Hydrocarbons (HC) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) along with secondary oxygen into water (H2O) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2). Along with the previously detailed conversion, a 3-way converter also reduces oxides of nitrogen (NOx) into Nitrogen (N2). The 3-way with air injection converter operates the same as a 3-way converter but with the addition of air pumped into the converter to improve the oxidation capabilities.
OBD II converters are for 1995 and newer vehicles and are 3-way converters. OEM Grade OBD II converters are for vehicles registered outside of the state of California, with California spec emissions. More precious metals are applied to the substrate on these converters to further reduce emissions. To determine if this converter is right for your vehicle, find the VECI (Vehicle Emissions Control Information) label in the engine compartment and look for the word “California” on the label.
On vehicles registered outside the state of California, MagnaFlow warrants the Direct Fit Catalytic Converter to be free of manufacturer’s defects for a period of 5 years and emissions failure for 25,000 miles. Direct Fit Catalytic Converters on vehicles registered in California carry a 5 year, 50,000 mile warranty against manufacturer’s defects and emissions failure.
MagnaFlow® has been in business for more than 30 years, with its slogan "Quality – Power – Sound" leading the company on its steady path to success. MagnaFlow is the market leader in exhaust systems. No other brand has managed to fulfill the demands auto enthusiasts have on their exhaust systems, while still complying with emission standards, as MagnaFlow has. The product line is steadily expanding, introducing new, cutting edge technologies and designs. MagnaFlow is the leader in exhaust system design and the company is determined to stay in the lead.