Jeep Grand Cherokee with Denso System Alternator 2010, Remanufactured Alternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™ alternators meet or exceed all manufacturer standards, mount properly with a minimum of installation issues, and provide years of reliable service.
- Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricant
- Stator Insulation tested to 600 volts
- Rotor Performance and insulation tested to 600 volts
- Housing Re-tapped to OE standards and damage-checked for heat warping, corrosion, or improper surface alignment
- Hardware 100% stripped and replated
- Rectifier Performance tested to 300 volts
- Voltage Regulator 100% voltage tested to OE standards
- Slip Ring re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum)
- Premium cores and precise OE assembly benchmarks
- Design to meet the grueling heat and electrical requirements
- First Time Fit® provides perfect mounting with no belt/pulley alignment issues
- Service professionals preferred Denso's alternators for a trouble-free solution
- OE-quality fit, appearance, and durability
- Full compatibility with sensitive electronics systems
- Compact and lightweight design
Denso warrants to end-user that the Products shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship and will function in accordance with Denso’s published specifications under ordinary intended use and service for a period of twelve (12) months after delivery to the end-user.
Denso alternators are not only original equipment on many of the world's top production cars; they are a favorite in motorsports as well, where their light weight, high efficiency, and durability under the most grueling conditions make them the natural choice. Remanufactured Denso alternators go through a grueling process: Stators and rectifiers are tested to 300 volts, while rotors are submitted to 600 volts, all to ensure reliable performance. Rotor slip rings are buffed to an 8 micron surface finish, with runout limited to 20 microns, minimizing brush wear and abrasion. Bearings are validated to OE standards and loaded with premium OE-standard lubricants. New or remanufactured, a Denso alternator is a quality component. Offered in versions from 40 to 160 amperes and beyond for hundreds of specific vehicle applications, all alternators meet Denso's rigorous First Time Fit™ standards.
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.