International 9900 2010-2012, Gas-Magnum™ 65 Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Gas-Magnum™ 65 shock absorber is the first gas-charged, large bore shock specifically designed for air spring and taper leaf suspensions. Its nitrogen gas charge provides the fast response essential for today’s heavy truck suspension systems. Its extra-large piston bore is engineered to handle the demands of high mileage and severe use. When combined, the gas charge and large bore provide the consistent control necessary for demanding truck suspensions.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
- Twin-Tube internal design
- "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction
- For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- More fluid for more consistent performance
- Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- Heavy duty nitrocarburized rod with a larger rod diameter for greater strength and long service life
- Provide 15,000lbs. (6,804kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Full extension stop for air suspension applications
- Reacts to wide range of driving conditions
- Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.