Ford F-550 2010-2014, Q25 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head by CURT®. 25000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Requires CURT 5th wheel roller or legs for installation
|Warranty: Ten Years Limited|
|Capacity: 25000 lbs|
|Vertical Load Limit: 6250 lbs|
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a short, lockable, single-throw handle
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing. The Q25 excels in quiet towing operation. Its spherical axial bearing offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication. Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 standards, this 5th wheel hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 25000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 6,250 lbs. It is the ideal extension for your full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton or 1-ton pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, the Q25 is also coated in a black carbide powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear. Like other Q-series 5th wheel hitches, the Q25 features a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab and tells you the exact coupling status of your trailer. It also comes with a wide, self-aligning head for easier coupling and a variety of mounting options to accommodate your specific pickup. This 25K 5th wheel hitch head is designed to mount on a set of 5th wheel legs or a 5th wheel roller. To let you Bring It with complete confidence, the Q25 comes backed with a 10-year limited warranty and all the credibility of the CURT name.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".