Ford E-series 2010, MaxControl™ Premium Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is the only choice for those who demand nothing but the very best for their SUV or truck.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Dust Tube: Yes|
|Material Dust Tube: Rubber|
- Monotube internal design
- New rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response
- Larger bore size inside the pressure tube enables the shocks to react quicker and creates a smoother and more comfortable ride
- Super-finished chromed piston rod provides more consistent wear surface for proper seal lubrication over longer life
- Single-tube design and multi-stage sealing minimize chamber temperature and help keep out debris for long-lasting durability
- D.O.M. (Drawn-Over-Mandrel) tubing reduces internal wear for longer product life
- High-pressure nitrogen gas and floating piston technology allow the shock to react immediately to steering wheel movements for ultimate handling
- Additional external rod seal keeps the chamber virtually debris-free for longer lasting performance under any condition
- Enhanced sensitivity and quicker response time keep tires in contact with the road to maximize braking effectiveness and keep you in control at all times
Gabriel's most advanced shock absorber and winner of the prestigious 2010 North American Product Differentiation Excellence of the Year Award from Frost & Sullivan, MaxControl shocks go above and beyond other shocks for response, performance, durability, control and reliability. Gabriel's advanced monotube technology and rod guide bearing system create unmatched reaction time to bumps and other road imperfections. A larger 1 13/16" (46mm) bore size also increases strut pressure absorption, resulting in greater damping efficiency, quicker response, and the smoothest and safest ride possible.
And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, MaxControl shocks feature a super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication and provide a more consistent wear surface. The result is a rugged, durable and longer-lasting product. It’s the kind of thoroughness and high-quality standards you’ll only get from the company that created the original shock absorber more than a century ago – the Original Gabriel.
Synonymous with technology-advanced products, Gabriel® is the company of 'firsts' founded by Claud H. Foster with a strong dedication to revolutionize automobile suspension systems. In 1907, Gabriel created one of its most prominent inventions - the original automotive shock absorber, then followed by the first automotive hydraulic shock absorber, adjustable shock absorber and air-adjustable shock absorber. With the same pioneering and independent attitude backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise and innovation, Gabriel continues to precision engineer and advance its high-performance shocks and struts as well as fit- and ride-test them to ensure that you'll get that legendary quality, best-in-class performance and unmatched durability that allows the company stand many miles ahead of the competition. Experience the Gabriel independent spirit with any vehicle on any road.