Dodge Ram 2010, Bolt Style Front and Rear Fender Flares by Superlift®, Set of 4 Pieces. Includes: 4 Fender Flares with Seal and Hardware. These bold "Off-road" style flares offer additional tire width coverage for wider wheel and tire packages. Decorative rivet style nuts and bolts, made of high quality stainless steel are included. Improved protection for the sides of the vehicle for road debris. Most applications offer a "NO DRILL" easy installation with OE quality hardware. These Fender Flares are built from heavy-duty OEM approved automotive ABS material.
- Sold in a set of four (4) pieces, Front Pair & Rear Pair
- Smooth, Black, Paintable Finish
- Installs without cutting the vehicle
- Protective soft rubber trim between flare and truck body included
- Quality OEM style mounting hardware included
- Stainless steel trim bolts and Nyloc nuts that will not rust
- No drill, Super-EZ installation on most applications
- Flares are pre-drilled for convenience
- Uses factory holes on most applications
- Nice Fit, Looks Great, Reasonable Price
- ABS Material is UV Resistant & Weather Resistant
- Custom molded for you application
Superlift has got you covered. Not only does Superlift produce the best-selling suspension lift systems and components available, they are constantly adding other on and off-road accessories. With a lift system, larger, wider tires and wheels, you need protective coverage to preserve the paint finish of your truck. These new Bolt-On Fender Flares are the perfect safeguard and defense against flying debris. They help provide additional protection from slinging mud, rocks and other on or off-road debris. Superlift’s Bolt-On Fender Flares are the perfect addition to your truck body. Bulk-up to Protect and Preserve your truck’s off-road envy and street flair.
Established in 1975, Superlift® began its journey in building a strong reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of lift and leveling kits and suspension accessories renowned for their legendary quality, industry award-winning design, and long-term value. Incorporating innovative computer modeling technology to aid in product design as well as advanced metal fabrication and machining processes, the company remains a pioneer in the off-road suspension and lift kit industry. Operated by avid truckers and off-road warriors and dedicated to provide only the finest products, Superlift maintains the stringent process control to consistently manufacture premium quality parts and accessories.