Chevy Cobalt 2010, Black Powder Coated Aluminum Horizontal Billet Grille by APG®, 2-Piece. Installation type: overlay (bolt-on). Enhance exterior and add stylish accent to your vehicle with Billet Grille by APG. The Grille is made of aluminum for high durability. The Billet Grille is designed application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly.
- Uses existing OE grille surround
- Emblem is not included. All emblems are removed and reused from the OE grille assembly
- Enhances exterior and adds stylish accent to your vehicle
- Designed application-specific to fit your vehicle perfectly
- Easy to install, all necessary hardware and instructions are enclosed
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- This grille is manufactured in an ISO-9001 certified factory
The billet grille is built from solid 1/2" billet of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum that is one of the toughest and lightest materials. The aluminum is widely used in production of the billet grilles since the aluminum is well-known for its high strength, durability and corrosion resistance. The aluminum billet grille is available in mirror-like polishing or black powder coated (for most applications) to enhance the exterior styling of your vehicle. The billet grille is easy to install. All necessary hardware is enclosed and user-friendly instructions help to carry out installation properly.
APG® is a professional grille manufacturer that has been in the automotive market for over ten years. The main office is located in Ontario, California. Since 2008, the company is known as the leader in grille industry and it has over 6,500 complete applications. The inventories offer the largest selection of aluminum, stainless steel, and ABS plastic products such as mesh grilles, billet grilles, tubular grilles, side steps, bull bars, and much more accessories to choose from. The company produces its products at the ISO-9001-certified manufacturing facility to ensure their highest quality.