Chevy Camaro SS 2010, Heartbeat Cold Air Intake System by Roto-Fab®. The Roto-Fab® Camaro SS Heartbeat air intake system will increase power and improve the appearance of y Heartbeat Supercharger Camaro. The inlet elbow is custom molded for a perfect fit with y supercharger. Roto-Fab® offer the entire system or you can choose the upgrade kit if you already have a Roto-Fab® CAI on your car.
- For use with Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger equipped cars only. Tuning is required.
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards
|Weight: 14 lb|
|Dimensions: 18" x 17" x 16"|
|Tube Color: Black|
|Tube Material: Plastic|
|Filter Color: Red|
|Filter End Cap Finish: Chrome|
|Sleeve Color: Black|
|System Type: Cold Air Intakes|
- Roto-Fab™ products carry a 1 year warranty against defects
- Designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle
- Perfect for use in high-performance environments
- Made to be rock-solid strong and durable to endure punishing conditions
- Crafted from the finest materials to ensure superior dependability and terrific value
Over the past 5 years, Roto-Fab® systems have been very popular with the Magnuson 2300. Large filter size and generous air box volume really make a difference on supercharged cars where air demands are higher. Roto-Fab® Supercharger intakes typically add about 35 HP. The additional air flow does mean tuning for the intake is required to avoid engine damage. To avoid confusion in regards to Heartbeat models, be sure to look at your throttle body location. If your throttle body is offset to the left (driver's side) but still basically pointed towards the front, this is the intake you would use. If your throttle body is to the left and the opening is pointed roughly towards the left headlight, you would need a different kit which Roto-Fab® also offer. The latter is very similar to Roto-Fab®ZL1 system except it includes an air box with the top contour for sealing to your SS hood..
Working quietly behind the scenes, Roto-fab® started its way in the automotive industry as a manufacturer of aftermarket components on a private label basis. But in just a quick few years, Roto-fab stood out from the pack as a leading manufacturer of vehicle parts and accessories trusted by both professional technicians and drivers worldwide for their exceptional quality and reliability. No matter whether it is an air intake system, radiator cover or any other product made by Roto-fab, it starts as a hand-made working prototype which is rigorously tested to ensure trouble-free operation year in, year out.