BMW 3-Series 2010, Standard Weave Chrome Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by RaceMesh®, 2-Piece. Installation type: replacement. Default frame color is chrome. The grille is constructed from premium stainless steel wire mesh weave for stunning visual effect, not stamped, expanded, or welded. It also provides protection for radiator and A/C condenser from debris. Completely replaces your original grille, and comes with the wire mesh already installed in a new OEM factory grille surround, for a bolt-on installation procedure. Mounting hardware and instructions are included.
- Each grille is custom fabricated by hand, made to order for each customer and, therefore, is non-returnable
- To avoid any errors, please locate the original factory paint code on the body of your vehicle before making the final entry. Our paint code guide should be used for reference only!
- Emblem is not included. All emblems are removed and reused from the OE grille assembly
- Main grille completely replaces factory grille
- Wire mesh grille is built into new OEM factory surround and comes ready to install
- Genuine stainless steel woven wire; not stamped, expanded, or welded
- Provides protection for radiator and A/C condenser from debris and damage
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- Warranted for 1-year or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Mesh grilles are original equipment on the finest sports and luxury cars for a reason: no other style can deliver the unique combination of sophisticated elegance with an aggressive sporty look, and improve functionality at the same time. But not all mesh grilles are created equal. To create the most impressive form, the best way to construct a mesh grille is to weave the strands of metal together, but if you look closely at many grilles you'll see that the wire is actually stamped or welded to create a mesh effect. The latter is fine unless you care about the details and want your vehicle to look its best. If so, then only an authentic woven wire stainless steel grille from RaceMesh will do.
RaceMesh uses only premium quality true stainless steel wire mesh cloth weave, for a striking appearance that stamped and welded grilles just can't match. In fact, RaceMesh grilles are fabricated from the same wire mesh weave as found on factory Cadillacs and Jaguars. The main grille comes pre-fabricated in an OEM factory grille surround, and completely replaces your original grille in a bolt-on procedure that requires no modifications to the original grille.
Besides jaw-dropping looks, a RaceMesh wire mesh grille will provide protection for your vehicle. Many OEM grilles have large openings that can allow rocks, stones, and road debris to pass through and contact your air conditioning condenser or radiator, which could puncture them and cause expensive damage. The fine wire mesh of a RaceMesh grille will prevent most debris from getting past the grille, preserving your A/C and cooling system.
RaceMesh grilles are not stocked on a shelf each one is "made to order" and custom fabricated by hand to ensure a precise OEM fit and finish, so approximately 30 days should be allowed for production. RaceMesh warrants their grilles for 1-year or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
RaceMesh® Grilles started as a single project of BMW 5-Series customizing for private use in a common garage. Today it is a serious company, which offers grilles for dozens of models, and is adding more each month. In 2005, RaceMesh was featured on a pair of GT (GTO) Racecars (Go Auto Sport), debuting at the 12 Hours of Sebring endurance race, and RaceMesh was in service for the entire 2005 race season for both cars on the team! Each RaceMesh Grille is custom fabricated by hand, "made to order" for each customer!