Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2.0L Turbocharged 2009, Touring™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Corsa®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RFC) technology provides a unique combination of a Reserved, Distinctive Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These mirror-shine polished stainless steel performance exhausts outlasts all competitors, sounding and looking good all the way.
|Exhaust Type: Cat-Back|
|Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS|
|Exit Location: Single Rear|
|Main Tubing Diameter: 3"|
|Exhaust System Sound: Moderate|
|Exhaust Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-On|
|Tip Material: Stainless Steel|
|Tip Type: Double Wall|
|Tip Outlet Diameter: 3"|
|Tip Shape: Round|
|Tip Style: Twin|
- Reserved but Distinctive Performance Tone
- No Drone at Touring Speeds
- Straight-Through Nonrestrictive Design for Improved Performance and Fuel Economy
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Patented RSC™ Technology Provides a True Performance Voice Without Drone
- Pro-Series Stainless Steel Tips
- All Components Made in Stainless Steel to Ensure Never Changing Good Looks and Sound
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Easy Bolt on Installation
- No Welding Needed
- All Necessary Hardware and Detailed, Full-Color Instructions Included
- 50-State Emissions Legal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for as Long as You Own Your Vehicle
The Corsa performance mufflers are true straight-through mufflers that provide an unrestricted gas flow, making for better exhaust scavenging and more torque and horsepower from your engine. Mandrel bent pipes and a carefully chosen pipe diameter for each application provides a very high overall efficiency for the Corsa performance exhaust systems.
The Corsa mufflers are of a unique and patented design that combines the performance advantages of straight-through mufflers with the sound control advantages of precision engineered baffled mufflers. By exact positioning and design of the baffles, Corsa’s acoustical engineers can choose which sound frequencies to cancel out. Every vehicle has certain resonance frequencies that cause an irritating, and sometimes even nauseating, drone. Corsa mufflers are adapted to each application, with the mufflers cancelling out the sound frequencies that cause drone in the vehicle the muffler is designed for. This is how Corsa mufflers can keep an unrestricted performance and sound for acceleration while providing a comfortable sound level for cruising speeds. Corsa exhaust systems come in different tunings, catering to different customer tastes.
- Xtreme systems provide and Aggressive and Deep Sound. The sound is a race inspired big sound with a deep throaty growl.
- Sport system sound is Robust and Bold. Sport sound levels offer the popular Corsa growl when on the throttle. This is perfect for customers who want to be noticed on acceleration or when passing, but tour in comfort. Sport systems are ideal in combination with other moderate modifications such as performance air intakes.
- Touring sounds are Reserved but Distinctive. The Touring sound is just a notch above stock. The Touring systems are perfect for those who are adding other major power modifications to their car such as headers, to keep the sound blended perfectly at cruising speeds.
Corsa Performance Exhausts are the highest quality, best looking and most long-lasting exhaust systems you can find on the market. Corsa only uses the highest quality automotive grade stainless steel, polished to mirror shine. And this goes for all the components, including hangers and clamps, which makes for a better looking and more long-lasting installation than any other brand. There is no packed insulation material in the mufflers that can come loose or disintegrate (which is the major cause of failure for other straight-through mufflers). The Corsa system will keep its sound properties and good looks forever, if properly cared for. This is why Corsa performance exhaust systems are backed by a lifetime warranty. They will last you a lifetime without problems.