Subaru Forester EJ255 Engine 2009, High Performance Tri-Metal Main Bearing Set by Cosworth®. Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush for better retention
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!
- Premium construction built with unmatched quality standards
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
For over 60 years, Cosworth® has pushed the boundaries of what’s possible within powertrain and electronics technology, delivering a competitive advantage for customers on the road, track and in the sky. The company has employed its decades of IndyCar dominance and more than 50 years of experience in designing and building road car engines, to manufacture high-performance engine parts, fuel, air intake, cooling and brake systems parts that meet or exceed customers' expectations of quality and reliability. Its unique methodology and innovative technologies are ideally suited to the development of modern automotive solutions found in just about any motorsports application.