2009 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Honda Civic remains one of the best-selling vehicles ever produced by a Japanese manufacturer. Considered the standard by which other compact vehicles are measured, the 2009 Civic sedan and Civic coupé are available in a wide range of configurations and engine choices. The entire Civic lineup boasts a refreshed front and rear end, new colors as well as new alloy wheels. The Civic's sleek coupé looks uniquely nice. It comes with a slightly sportier suspension than the sedan version, but it’s still pretty comfortable, whether you’re behind the wheel or relaxing as a passenger. The 2009 Civic in its sedan and coupé form boasts a low-profile front end, long windshield and short hood. However, despite all these common things, two Civics are very different.
Standard equipment for the 2009 Civic includes a 4-way adjustable steering column for individual adjustment, power windows, a driver’s seat with an adjustable height, rear seats folding flat, and a huge list of safety equipment like ABS, active head restraints, airbags, etc. The Civic's optional equipment includes the Honda navigation system with voice recognition, Bluetooth hands-free calls, and more; a premium sound system (350 watts, 7 speakers, and a subwoofer) is available on the Si sedan, Si coupé, EX and EX-L. An automatic transmission, power mirrors, power door locks with keyless remote entry, cruise control, a power moonroof, A/C, leather seats, and steering wheel-mounted audio/cruise/navigation controls are optional as well. What hides under the hood of the 2009 Civic? The 1.8L inline-four capable of 140 HP and a 5-speed manual are standard, while an automatic transmission is optional. Under the hood of the Civic Si is a 2.0L inline-four delivering 197 HP and coupled with a 6-speed manual transmission.
If you're looking for world-class refinement and uncompromising reliability, the 2009 Honda Civic is definitely your car. The 2009 Honda Civic is a comfortable, smartly designed vehicle. We carry an all-encompassing range of 2009 Honda Civic accessories and parts at very reasonable prices. We never compromise on the quality of the products we deliver; therefore, you can be absolutely sure that you’re getting the finest 2009 Honda Civic parts and accessories available. So, if you’re looking to enhance the versatility and style of your Honda Civic, browse our always-growing virtual catalog with best-in-class 2009 Honda Civic accessories and parts and choose the products that are right for your favorite Civic!
Want to make your 2009 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2009 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...