2009 GMC Sierra Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear/Side ExitGMC Sierra Extended Cab / Crew Cab 5.3L 2009, Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear/Side Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing...$904.64
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersGMC Sierra 2009, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...$372.72 - $777.32
- Pro Comp®6" Front and Rear Complete Lift KitGMC Sierra 2009, Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 6" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"R17-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced,...$1,715.99 - $2,694.99
- K&N®77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Polished Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterGMC Sierra 2009, 77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Polished Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. The K&N high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive...Mail-in Rebate$314.99
- Banks®Big Hoss™ Turbocharger Intercooler SystemGMC Sierra 6.6L 2009, Big Hoss™ Turbocharger Intercooler System by Banks®. The ultimate engineered power system for sport and racing applications, Big Hoss Bundle has a full gamut of Banks intake, turbo, exhaust, fuel tuning &...Optimizes airflow, air density, continuous power & MPGHonors the host vehicle & improves longevity$2,777.38
- DiabloSport®Trinity 2 ProgrammerGMC Sierra 2009, Trinity 2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. The all-new Trinity (T2) EX is the most advanced performance programmer of its kind. Featuring full re-flash/reprogram capability, advanced data acquisition, and customizable...Full-color, high-definition 5" touch screenPerformance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance$599.95
- MagnaCharger®TVS1900 Series Supercharger KitGMC Sierra 2009, TVS1900 Series Supercharger Kit by MagnaCharger®. Maximize your vehicle's potential and experience the limitless power with this supercharger system. This bolt-on kit is engineered to give you outstanding performance...Provides excellent horsepower and torque gainsBoosts your vehicle's fuel efficiency$5,795.00 - $5,995.00
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC Sierra 2009, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+3$451.00 - $932.49
- PPE®Heavy Duty Transmission PanGMC Sierra Allison Transmission 2009, Heavy Duty Transmission Pan by PPE®. Depth: Deep. Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable...Thoughtfully designed to match your diesel engine needsMade to help enhance the performance of your vehicle$263.99 - $279.99
- JET®Powr-Flo™ Throttle BodyGMC Sierra 2009, Powr-Flo™ Throttle Body by JET®. The JET Powr-Flo Throttle Body is a direct replacement for the factory unit. It can be used to replace a worn out throttle body or to upgrade the existing throttle body. JET Powr-Flo...Modified air inlet to improve air flow and Throttle responseUnique Design increases air velocity to the intake manifold$369.71
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetGMC Sierra 2009 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire is...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$116.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitGMC Sierra Base / Denali / Hybrid / SL / SLE / SLT / WT 2009, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterGMC Sierra 2009, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08 - $392.44
- RCV Performance®Ultimate™ CV Axle SetGMC Sierra 1500 2009, Ultimate™ CV Axle Set by RCV Performance®. RCV Performance Products revolutionary axle shaft designs provide the strength, smoothness, and the reliability you need to power through the most demanding off road...Manufacturer of drivetrain components for over 70 yearsRCV CV axles eliminate “Crow Hop” from u-joint style axles$2,495.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitGMC Sierra 2009, Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Gibson®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 4". Exhaust System Sound:...$557.37
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitGMC Sierra 2009, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff Street...$348.01 - $537.57
- Pro Comp®6" x 4" Front and Rear Complete Lift KitGMC Sierra 2009, Front and Rear Complete Lift Kit with 6" Front and 4" Rear Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.50"R17-20. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing...$1,715.99 - $3,127.99
- aFe®Momentum™ HD Aluminum Black Cold Air Intake SystemGMC Sierra 6.6L 2009, Momentum™ HD Aluminum Black Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. Bringing you the next generation of intakes, the Momentum HD sealed air intake system is superior in every way. From the one-piece sealed housing with a...$420.84 - $430.34
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Bully Dog®BDX ProgrammerGMC Sierra 2009, BDX Programmer by Bully Dog®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded Tunes.Bully Dog’s new BDX hand-held performance tuner gives drivers the edge they need, whether tackling tough terrain, pulling a heavy payload or...On-Screen Digital DisplayHolds Up To 20 Custom Tunes$399.00
- Livernois Motorsports®Powerstorm Pro Series Short BlockGMC Sierra 6.0L 2009, Powerstorm Pro Series Short Block by Livernois Motorsports®. These products are built using the same standards and quality as any Livernois product but with parts and service options more geared around value. These...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6,831.99
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorGMC Sierra 2009, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$508.50 - $765.00
- B&M®Street and Strip Automatic Transmission AssemblyGMC Sierra 4-Speed 2009, Street and Strip Automatic Transmission Assembly by B&M®. Includes: Case 7 Hole Bellhousing, Universal Controller. It is a complete ready-to-run unit for high performance street and mild strip use. The...Forward PatternHigh Performance$2,138.93
- PureFlow AirDog®Fuel/Air Separation SystemGMC Sierra 6.6L 2009, Fuel/Air Separation System by PureFlow AirDog®. Get exceptional engine performance and increased fuel economy with this system. It is designed to provide fuel at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements...Designed to improve fuel economy and enhance engine performanceRemoves vapor/air and contaminates from diesel fuel$599.00 - $624.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsGMC Sierra 2009, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.30 - $6.86
- MaxTrac Suspension®3" Lift SpindlesGMC Sierra 1500 RWD Without Factory Aluminum Suspension 2009, Lift Spindles with 3" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Maxtrac Suspension's lifted spindles are a simple, but extremely effective way of gaining...Ground force spindles provide 2.5 inch of dropThese spindles are made of ductile iron$465.45
- Mechman Alternators®E Series Billet-Tech AlternatorGMC Sierra 2009, E Series Billet-Tech Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 370 Amp.6 phase technology and 12 diodesMaintains 200+ Amps at engine idle speeds$699.00
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitGMC Sierra 2009, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$230.86 - $477.43
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2009 GMC Sierra with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2009 GMC Sierra that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $817.94 - $1,616.89