Ford F-350 Super Duty 2009, 5112 Series Front Suspension Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Bilstein®. 5112 Series is a high performance leveling kit which provides more ground clearance, allows for larger tires, and increases wheel travel. The 5100 Series kit is for front applications and consists of (2) 5100 Series shocks combined with (2) matched coil springs. This simple yet effective kit will bolt into the factory locations with no modifications. The 5112 Series kit will provide a smooth and stable ride both on and off the road.
|With Shocks without Shock Boots|
|Finish: Blue (Springs), Zinc Plated (Dampers)|
- Provides 2"-2.5" of lift depending on application
- 46mm monotube shock design for consistent fade-free performance
- Patented digressive shock valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort, and control on and off-road
- Vehicle specific tuning optimizes performance for ride and handling
- OEM certified shock mounting hardware allows for easy installation
- Zinc plated shocks for resistance to harsh elements
- Black shock boots included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Kit includes (2) front 5100 shocks and (2) custom tuned springs
- Coil Springs (2)
- Monotube Shock Absorbers (2)
In 1954, Bilstein® was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position. The name Bilstein has for many decades been closely associated with high tech in the field of suspension design, driving comfort and safety. In order to expand this position in the future, Bilstein became a division of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG in 1988, and a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2005. The partnership and co-operation within the group will enable the company to continue to inspire with innovations in the traditional Bilstein way.