Ford F-150 2009, RBS Full Width Rear Pre-runner Bumper with Skid Plate by N-Fab®. Brushed Aluminum Skid Plate. Featuring true off-road styling, the RBS rear replacement bumper is designed to bolt directly to the factory bumper mounts for ease of installation. All RBS bumpers are built as one-piece assemblies, insuring maximum durability for the toughest conditions.
- Lights sold separately
- No cutting or drilling required
Fitment notes: Will not fit models with Factory Hitch
- All bolt-on design that won’t flex
- 0.095" wall tubing with texture or gloss black powder coat finish
- Full replacement rear bumper with aluminum skid plate
- Welded 1-piece non-modular construction for strength and longevity
- 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- Lifetime warranty on product and 5-year warranty on finish
- Requires relocation of your front license plate
- Made in the USA!
Fabricated from sturdy 0.095” mild steel, this bumper combines excellent strength with light weight, and provides excellent protection for off-roading. And that means wrapping around and keeping boulders and stumps from grinding their way into the wheel wells, poking holes in the radiator or savaging the front suspension. The skid plate is made of lightweight but sturdy 3/16” aluminum to protect your radiator and oil pan. Like all N-Fab bumpers, it’s zinc-coated and then powdercoated for an elegant finish that will last.
N-Fab® has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powder coating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!