Chevy Malibu 2009-2012, Front Power Window Regulator by Dorman®. Metal and Plastic. Without Motor. Without Installation Hardware. Without Installation Instructions. This product is a quality and affordable replacement for the factory part. Re-engineered to improve on the original design, the window regulator is quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance and easily installs with no wire splicing required.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Easily raises and lowers your vehicle's windows
- Re-engineered design for improved performance
- Anti-Pinch technology where applicable to prevent passenger injuries
- Made of high quality materials to serve for years
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance
- Improved track curve and mounting profiles for smooth window operation and exact fit
- Thicker plastic sheathing and stronger plastic compound for maximum durability
- Steel capped ends to resist pull through
- Provides OEM fit
- Plug-and-play installation, no wire splicing necessary
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer price, Dorman is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with a Dorman product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Dorman product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Dorman is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Dorman products.
Established by Lew and Jack Dorman in 1918, Dorman is a top supplier of formerly "Dealer only" automotive replacement parts. In 1937, the company created 'The Wing' as its logo, which symbolized innovation and freedom. With almost 100 years of industry experience and unmatched commitment to perfection, the company provides customers with exclusive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake parts, and fasteners. Dorman designs, packages, and markets over 128,000 different products manufactured to its specifications. Dorman is committed to bringing new products, new solutions, and new opportunities to the automotive market.