Chevy Malibu 2009-2012, Front Power Window Regulator Without Motor by Dorman®. Package Quantity: 1. Material: Metal and Plastic. Without Installation Hardware. Without Installation Instructions. Dorman's Power Window Regulator (Regulator Only) has been re-engineered to improve on the original design. The latest technological advances in motors, materials and cable systems have been applied to new and previously released applications.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Easily raises and lowers your vehicle's windows
- Re-engineered design for improved performance
- Anti-Pinch technology where applicable to prevent passenger injuries
- Made of high quality materials to serve for years
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free performance
- Improved track curve and mounting profiles for smooth window operation and exact fit
- Thicker plastic sheathing and stronger plastic compound for maximum durability
- Steel capped ends to resist pull through
- Provides OEM fit
- Plug-and-play installation, no wire splicing necessary
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer price, Dorman is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with a Dorman product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Dorman product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Dorman is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Dorman products.
Dorman Products Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.