Chevy Colorado 5.3L 2009-2012, TVS1900 Series Supercharger Kit by MagnaCharger®. Maximize your vehicle's potential and experience the limitless power with this supercharger system. This bolt-on kit is engineered to give you outstanding performance while maintaining you vehicle's factory-like drivability and reliability.
Fitment notes: CARB EO# D-488-32.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- Installs in one day
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 6th Generation TVS1900 Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts and hardware
Unleash the power hidden within your engine with Magnuson's Supercharger Kit and enjoy a new level of driving pleasure. Producing 6 psi of boost, this Hybrid Roots style supercharger provides power gains of around 120 hp and 120 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. Well, improved horsepower and torque are not the only benefits that you get. 'Under the curve' power is considerably increased as well: you get an instant boost and torque-on-demand that will throw you back in your seat. When it comes to maximizing your vehicle's efficiency, the integrated bypass valve comes to light. Being vacuum operated, it allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to free-spin under light engine loads. Taking less than one-third of horsepower to turn the rotors, the parasitic loss of the system is virtually eliminated.
While developing the products, Magnuson decided to use the EATON's latest 6th generation supercharger rotor technology, and so this Twin Vortices Series (TVS) supercharger boasts of a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160° of overall twist that are hidden inside Magnuson's high-flow housing. What you get is a highly-efficient package that requires much less power to drive, provides cooler discharge temperatures, and is considerably quieter than its competitors. Another huge benefit of the Series supercharger kit is that the installation process is not as difficult as you think. To make the installation easier, the product comes pre-assembled with the box being organized into individual sub-assemblies. All of the hardware required for a successful installation is included, so you won't need to run to the local store in the middle of the process. In addition, step-by-step instructions are provided to walk you through the whole procedure with no hassle whatsoever. Don't sweat it! After you install this supercharger, you won't have to spend much time maintaining it as the system only requires oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles and that's it. And don't forget that this product carries a 3-year/36,000 warranty.
Magnuson Products, LLC. has a rich and distinguished history dating back over 40 years. The company has been leading the growing automotive aftermarket industry for a long time, manufacturing the most powerful, efficient, durable, and quiet supercharger systems possible utilizing the 'Roots-style' blower. At the present time, the company produces complete supercharger kits under the MagnaCharger brand for today's most recognized performance vehicles. As a result of their excellent, untiring work, Magnuson Products has been awarded the prestigious ISO/TS 16949 Certification for its manufacturing facility in Ventura, CA.