2009 Chevy Cobalt Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitChevy Cobalt 2009, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. MagnaFlow Street...$768.38 - $916.74
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsChevy Cobalt 2009, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring...$94.31 - $125.38
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversChevy Cobalt 2009, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$850.00
- AEM®Aluminum Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, Aluminum Cold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more...Mail-in Rebate$353.99 - $378.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®XceleratorChevy Cobalt 2009, Xcelerator by JET®. The JET Xcelerator is an easy to install performance device that modifies the signal to your electronic throttle. This allows quicker throttle response and removes the dreaded “throttle lag”....Increased Throttle ResponseWide Open Throttle Faster$289.49
- K&N®Pro Series Automotive Cartridge Oil FilterChevy Cobalt 2009, Pro Series Automotive Cartridge Oil Filter by K&N®. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve engine...High flow filter designed to improve performanceDesigned for synthetic and conventional oils$7.85
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChevy Cobalt LS / LT / SS 2009, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 11". Size: 25 1/2" x 12 3/8" x 3 3/4". Finish: Black. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this...$384.07
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitChevy Cobalt SS 2009, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 335 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life....High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$543.60
- Injector Dynamics®ID725 Fuel InjectorChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, ID725 Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID725 exists for those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big, and will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy even the...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$120.00
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsChevy Cobalt 2009, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.86
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Saginaw Power Steering PumpChevy Cobalt 2009, High Performance P-Series Saginaw Power Steering Pump by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance,...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$169.00 - $223.91
- Spyder®Wheel Hub AssemblyChevy Cobalt 2009, Wheel Hub Assembly by Spyder®. Get maximum performance with Spyder wheel hubs and bearings. Designed for your specific application, they feature high quality and deliver reliable function for maximum performance. CA...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$92.34 - $121.51
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This product is made of...$247.50 - $258.75
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitChevy Cobalt 2009, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff...$261.49 - $625.36
- Megan Racing®Street Series Front and Rear Coilover KitChevy Cobalt SS 2009, Street Series Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Megan Racing®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force...$899.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterChevy Cobalt 2.2L 2009, Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result,...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$376.04
- Accel®Super TunerChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, Super Tuner by Accel®. ACCEL's all-new SuperTuners boost power across your engine's entire rpm range. These revolutionary handheld tuners quickly and easily reprogram your vehicle for better all-around...Performance Tuning Across Entire RPM RangeCalibrate Speedometer Odometer And Shift Points$299.95 - $307.95
- Clevite®A-Series™ Connecting Rod Bearing SetChevy Cobalt 2009, A-Series™ Connecting Rod Bearing Set by Clevite®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$14.72 - $39.02
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$255.00
- South Bend Clutch®Stage 1 Clutch KitChevy Cobalt 2.0L 2009, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by South Bend Clutch®. Heavy Duty. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 225 ft/lbs. Disc Material: Organic. Clutch Engagement: Smooth Engagement. Heavy duty version of the stock O....Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$353.71
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystChevy Cobalt LS / LT 2009, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsChevy Cobalt H Engine VIN Character 2009, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerChevy Cobalt 2009, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Wilwood®Wheel Hub AssemblyChevy Cobalt 2009, Wheel Hub Assembly by Wilwood®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wilwood features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$121.95 - $124.93
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Megan Racing®Turbo Type Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitChevy Cobalt 2009, Turbo Type Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Megan Racing®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. One of Megan...$290.06 - $307.13
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2009 Chevy Cobalt with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2009 Chevy Cobalt that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $14.95 - $59.80
- $57.52 - $63.70