Acura CSX 2009, 130 Series Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Remmen Brakes®. Combining features of both Cross-drilled and Slotted designs, the Series 130 Crossdrilled & Slotted rotors takes advantage of the high cooling rates of the cross-drilled design and the sweeping properties of the slotted design. Expect higher pad to rotor contact surface and cooler temperatures.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Lug Holes Quantity: 5|
|Quantity: 2 Per Pack|
- Geomet® Coating for Added Protection Against Corrosion
- Rounded Slots and Bevelled Holes for Improved Contact Surface and Reduced Harshness on Brake Pads
- Air Vanes for Increased Airflow and Cooling Efficiency
- Stress-relief Design Features to Help Eliminate Warping and Increase Lifetime
- Machined for Improved Tolerances, Reduced Vibrations, and Superior Performance
- Heat Treated Metallurgy for Improved Strength, Durability, and Resistance to Warping
Designed for the performance-oriented street goer, the Remmen Series 130 brake rotors deliver performance and longevity meeting the high demands of S-turns wherever they may be. All of Remmen's Series 130 rotors are single-piece rotors cast using a highly controlled metallurgical formula that is heat treated for a homogeneous crystal structure ensuring minimal warping and consistent performance through countless heat cycles. All one-piece rotors either meet or exceed OEM standards.
The characteristics to expect are:
- High in frictional properties from cold to high temperatures
- High resistance to fade with the help of vanes, slots/cross-drilled holes, etc.
- Geomet® coating for corrosion resistance
- Reduced disc wear rate
- Great "feel"
Combining features of both Cross-drilled and Slotted designs, the Series 130 Cross-Drilled and Slotted rotors takes advantage of the high cooling rates of the cross-drilled design and the sweeping properties of the slotted design. Expect higher pad to rotor contact surface and cooler temperatures.
Remmen Brakes® is a brand for people who love to drive. With decades of accumulated experience in braking, the company offers some of the industry’s best brake rotors and pads that work really well for cars, trucks, or SUVs. Committed to quality and excellence, Remmen continuously seeks innovative products to increase safety, performance, consistency, and efficiency standards of all vehicles. Designed with performance in mind, Remmen brake solutions go above and beyond "accepted" norms and are focused on driving enjoyment. All Remmen products are manufactured in ISO/TS16494 certified facilities and are strictly controlled to the highest standards, so be sure they will perform beyond your expectations.