Acura CSX 2009, RPT Rust Prevention Technology™ 1-Piece Brake Rotor by Raybestos®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. Open-wheel designs on modern vehicles leave brake parts, particularly rotors, more exposed to the elements. If a rotor is uncoated, corrosion and red rust begin to form immediately. Raybestos® RPT Rust Prevention Technology™ coated rotors use a propriety finishing technology to coat each rotor’s entire surface, including the cooling vanes. The full Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating helps resist corrosion and significantly delays rust-induced performance issues.
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Plain|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Finish: Coated|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- Vehicle Specific Designs: Match OE form, fit and function; ultimate strength
- Mill Balanced: 100% validation ensures proper balance; minimizes vibration
- Application Specific Iron: Suppresses noise; keeps brakes running cool, quiet and vibration free
- Rotors meet SAE Standard for tensile strength: OE-matched; G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life
- Turned Finish: Installation ready; minimizes noise and improves responsiveness
- Tightest Lateral Runout: 0.002" or less for less pedal pulsation and brake noise; extended pad life
- Minimal Thickness Variation: Thickness variation less than 0.0004" less pedal pulsation and brake noise
Design and Material. Raybestos RPT Rust Prevention Technology™ rotors are developed from OE samples and made with G3000-qualified material, guaranteeing form, fit and function for a dependable performance.
Coating. Raybestos coated rotors are coated on their entire surface with a proprietary full Grey Fusion 4.0™ coating. The rotors are put through 300 plus hours of salt spray testing, which:
- Exceeds the OE requirement for car and truck rotors
- Certifies the coating prevents rust and corrosion
SAE Standard for Tensile Strength. Raybestos rotors meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and a maximum service life.
Finish. A non-directional ground finish provides a product that is ready to install right out of the box
Lateral Runout & Thickness Variation. Raybestos coated rotors come with a lateral runout of 0.0004" or less and a thickness variation of less than 0.0005”, ensuring:
- Less pedal pulsation
- Less brake noise
- An extended pad life
Mill Balanced Edges. Raybestos coated rotors are mill balanced and 100 percent validated. This helps minimize the thickness variation on the rotor and leads to:
- Proper balance
- Minimized vibration
- Quieter and smoother stopping
Raybestos® is a manufacturer of brake parts, brake shoes, rotors, drums, calipers, and many other products known for their premium quality, safety, and long lasting service life. The company has been regarded as a leading brand of replacement products since 1902. Raybestos demonstrates its continuous commitment to research and development. Thanks to its advanced technology, the company offers rotors which are the perfect option for noise-prone applications.