Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7L 4WD 75 Series 2008, Old Men Emu™ Add-A-Leaf Kit by ARB®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Few products can transform the performance and ability of a 4WD like an Old Man Emu vehicle specific suspension upgrade.
- Engineered for both on road and off road drivability
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and real life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Made in Australia
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.