Nissan Rogue 2008-2010, HD Series™ 4000XS Series Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Brake Rotor by DBA®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. 4000XS series rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level of performance. Rotors are cured with a patented process that reduces iron-weakening metal stress. Recommended for use with passenger cars and SUVs equipped with larger, heavier wheels that will see more aggressive driving. Rotor edges feature 3 paint marks which change color to reflect different levels of metal temperature, and 144 pillars between rotor faces provide faster cooling and greater strength to reduce heat warpage and extend life. Sized to exact OEM dimensions for easy, bolt-on replacement without modification.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
|Rotor Material: XG150® High Carbon Alloyed Iron|
|Rotor Hat Finish: Gold|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Bolt Circle: 114.3mm (4.5")|
|Center Hole Diameter: 68mm (2.677")|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- 4000XS Series non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Designed to offer a level of street performance braking that's between Street Series XGold rotors and 5000XS
- 3 paint marks on rotor edges change color visibly to reflect that brake rotors have reached different levels of operating temperatures
- Rotors are crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves reduced vibration and squealing noise
- Rotors are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Provides strong levels of stopping power, heat reduction, and fade resistance under aggressive street driving conditions
- 1-piece rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- 4000XS rotors are excellent for passenger cars and 4x4s equipped with larger, heavier wheels that put higher demands on brakes
- Gold paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides a high level of style and corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Break-in bedding period for new rotors will take approximately 186 miles / 300 kilometers
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
If you're looking for stylish looking brake rotors that deliver a crisper level of stopping power on performance-oriented cars or 4x4s, the 4000XS series rotors are packed with most of DBA's performance series features at a mid-range value price that can't be beat. First, more slotted grooves and cross-drilled holes provide even more effective management of heat, dust, and gasses that build up during aggressive driving. You will also find those performance benefits continue in the rain and at racetrack speeds as temperatures get even higher. Because of the evenly spaced slots across the entire rotor surface, any pads will wear more consistently and eliminate "lip" formation along the outside edge of the rotor. If you're installing 4000XS rotors with new pads, the rotors will still be usable with a second set of pads when the first wear out. Stylish gold paint is applied to all non-contact areas to ensure these rotors continue to look good and resist corrosion during their extended lifespans.
For the serious performance driver that's mindful of avoiding high rotor temperatures that cause brake fluid boiling and pedal fade, DBA equips each 4000XS rotor with three paint marks that monitor brake rotor temperature and change color as different points are reached. A green line becomes white at 856 degrees Fahrenheit, an orange line changes to yellow at 1,022 degrees Fahrenheit, and a pink line also changes to white when temperatures exceed 1,166 degrees Fahrenheit. While these brake rotors will reach high temperatures eventually after heavy sustained use, they will take longer than others to reach those temperatures. They'll maintain their cool under most conditions thanks to high-carbon iron construction which resists temperature buildup better initially, and because of vented centers with 144 tear-drop shaped pillars which result in more metal contact and better cooling than traditional fins.
Like all high-performance DBA rotors, 4000XSs are cured during production and heat-treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process - reducing metal stress and preventing iron from weakening internally over many heating and cooling cycles. Combined with lower overall operating temperatures, these rotors are much more resistant to the warping and hotspotting which typically shorten both pad and rotor lifespan. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer rotor warranties by ensuring that these brake discs will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA®) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.