Mini Cooper 2008, B16 Series PSS10 Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 1.2"-2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Bilstein®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature multiple-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial
- Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
- (2) Front Coilovers
- (2) Rear Coilovers
- Harwdare Kit
In 1954, Bilstein® was the first to realize the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position. The name Bilstein has for many decades been closely associated with high tech in the field of suspension design, driving comfort and safety. In order to expand this position in the future, Bilstein became a division of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG in 1988, and a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2005. The partnership and co-operation within the group will enable the company to continue to inspire with innovations in the traditional Bilstein way.