2008 Hyundai Tucson Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OEM Grade Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterHyundai Tucson 2008, OEM Grade Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. If your car...Reduces harmful emissionsPhysically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly$513.57 - $576.25
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit with CalipersHyundai Tucson 2008, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are...Precision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technologyRotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005$303.50 - $315.45
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversHyundai Tucson 2008, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$850.00
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterHyundai Tucson 2008, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$49.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®V-Force Plus Performance ModuleHyundai Tucson 2.0L 2008, V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$279.71
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterHyundai Tucson 2008, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. MAHLE Original filters are constructed using a superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop. Premium sealing technology assures leak...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.72
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitHyundai Tucson 2008, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.88 - $63.70
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitHyundai Tucson 2008, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitHyundai Tucson 2008, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorHyundai Tucson 2008, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndHyundai Tucson 2008, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$16.35
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterHyundai Tucson 2.7L 2008, Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. If your...Reduces harmful emissionsPhysically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly$428.06 - $435.94
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsHyundai Tucson 2008, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring...$93.59 - $105.12
- KSport®Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut AssembliesHyundai Tucson FWD With DX Chassis 2008, Airtech Front and Rear Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save...$1,900.00
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Panel Red Air FilterHyundai Tucson 2008, HPR™ Panel Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance....High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$24.29
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Royal Purple®Extended Life Oil FilterHyundai Tucson GLS / Limited / SE 2008, Extended Life Oil Filter by Royal Purple®. with 99% filtration efficiency at as small as 25 microns. The difference between Royal Purple and conventional oil filters is staggering100% synthetic micro-glass media that catches 99% of particles 25 microns and larger, and 80% of particles 10 microns and largerHigh-performance silicone anti-drain back valve that prevents dry starts, even in extreme conditions$11.99
- Eastern Industries®Engine Water PumpHyundai Tucson 2008, Engine Water Pump by Eastern Industries®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide...Original Equipment QualityContinuous Improvement$56.61 - $70.48
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitHyundai Tucson 2008, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- AED Performance®HO Series CarburetorHO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$554.95 - $750.81
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsHyundai Tucson 2.7L 2008, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndHyundai Tucson 2008, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$26.36
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterHyundai Tucson 2008, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Position: Rear. With Gaskets. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$190.08 - $221.70
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2008 Hyundai Tucson with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2008 Hyundai Tucson that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $238.50 - $416.39