Hyundai Santa Fe 2008, Intermotor™ TPMS Sensor by Standard®. Mounting Method: Screw-In. OE Style. Frequency: 315 Mhz. With Hardware. Intermotor® is a complete engine management import line that includes ignition and electrical relays, switches and sensors with a concentration on high technology categories such as computerized engine controls, fuel injection, and emission controls. Brand's TPMS product line is no different. Each product is rigorously tested to meet brand's strict quality standards. What’s more, Standard holds more than 30 TPMS-specific patents and have an additional 20+ pending.
- Pre-programmed at the factory with exact OE protocol, so it’s ready to be installed and OE-relearned out of the box
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance in compliance with all SAE2657 specifications
- Undergoes extensive testing including operational temperature, thermal shock, extreme temperature, humidity, frost, proof pressure, rapid deflation, contamination, salt fog, drop, centrifugal force vehicle speed, mechanical vibration tests to ensure durability
- Validated at independent lab during 168-hour on-vehicle live test
- Military-grade lithium battery ensures maximum battery life and sensor performance
- Low-power wakeup timer and periodic reset driven by Low-Frequency Output (LFO) maximizes shelf life, extends battery life, and maintains optimum performance levels
- Z-axis or duel XY-axis accelerometers on IC chip ensure more precise readings on tire positions and rotational direction
- External crystal oscillator provides frequency stability and more accurate frequency ranges, ensuring more reliable communications between sensors and vehicle receivers
- Fully assembled with nickel-plated valve core and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum clamp-in valve stem to prevent premature breaking and resist galvanic corrosion
- Unique ID Cloning functionality allows you to clone/copy unique ID from one sensor to another
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.