2008 Honda Civic Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The Honda Civic entered the 2008 model year with a few notable updates. The new Mugen Si Sedan variant was unveiled for 2008. Much similar to the regular Si sedan, the new version comes with some distinctive features like aerodynamic styling, high-performance suspension, sport-tuned exhaust, and forged aluminum wheels. For the first time for a Civic, the EX-L grade offers a leather-trimmed interior, available for both sedan and coupe versions. The 2008 Honda Civic is constructed on the rigid unibody platform. Thanks to a MacPherson strut setup in front and multi-link one in rear, the car provides refined and precise handling.
Four engine choices are available for the 2008 Honda Civic. A 1.8 L i-VTEC I4 generating 140 hp is the base engine, and 2.0 L I4 good for 197 hp is the most potent option. The base I4 is connected to a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic, while a larger one is mated to a 6-speed manual. The Hybrid version of the Civic employs a 1.3 L I4 paired with an electric motor and CVT. The powertrain delivers 110 hp in total and provides fuel efficiency of 45 mpg hwy. The Civic GX comes with a special variant of a 1.8 L I4 that uses natural gas. It helps you significantly reduce expenses, making you eligible for a federal tax credit and allowing you to use more affordable fuel.
The 2008 Honda Civic offers a range of safety technologies, including ACE body structure, ABS, seatbelt reminders, DRLs, lots of airbags, and OPDS. Active head restraints for the front seats help mitigate neck injuries in case of a rear-end collision. The front end of the car has a special design that mitigates pedestrian injuries. All audio systems offered for the Civic can play CDs in MP3 and WMA formats. A special Speed-sensitive Volume Control can automatically adjust the volume according to the speed of your car. A navigation system offered for Si, Hybrid, EX, and EX-L models features a motorized screen of 6.5 inches that opens and closes providing access to a digital audio card reader and internal CD player.
In our catalog, we carry a comprehensive selection of 2008 Honda Civic accessories and parts coming from experienced aftermarket companies. They provide high quality and long lifespan, while being offered at economical costs. We have carefully sorted our 2008 Honda Civic accessories and parts for you to find the necessary one the fast and easy way. Our web-store ensures prompt delivery, so you won't have to wait for your 2008 Honda Civic parts and accessories for a long time.
Want to make your 2008 Honda Civic one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2008 Honda Civic in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...