Honda Accord 2008 PRO 2000 LF Series Fiberglass Racing Seat by Sparco®. It combines comfort and ergonomics with safety and performance. The non-slip fabric on the shoulder and cushion area and two lumbar support pads improve cockpit comfort. Made from an light fiberglass composite shell and wrapped in a fire retardant fabric, the Pro 2000 features a seat design that cradles the body for greater performance. FIA approved.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle to make sure they will fit.
- Designed for maximum safety, comfort, and performance
- Made from an light fiberglass composite shell
- Popular seat design provides excellent ergonomics
- 1" wider in lower seat area compared with Pro 2000
- Two adjustable lumbar support pads improve cockpit comfort
- Special non-slip fabric on the shoulder and cushion area
- Fire retardant fabric
- FIA approved
- Weight: 15.87 lbs (M Size); 15.87 lbs (L Size)
- Side Fixing: 11.42"
- A: External Width at Torso Bolsters - 18.6" (M Size); 18.9" (L Size)
- X: Internal Width at Torso Bolsters - 12.9" (M Size); 14.2" (L Size)
- B: External width at Shoulders - 23.2" (M Size); 23.2" (L Size)
- C: Height from Base to Shoulder Wings - 22.8" (M Size); 22.83" (L Size)
- D: External Width Across Thigh Bolsters - 19.3" (M Size); 19.3" (L Size)
- Z: Internal Width at Center Cushion - 12.3" (M Size); 13.2" (L Size)
- E: Front-to-Back Base Length - 21" (M Size); 21.7" (L Size)
- F: Top-to-Bottom Maximum Height - 35.4" (M Size); 35.4" (L Size)
- G: Backrest Projection - 4.5" (M Size); 4.7" (L Size)
- Bottom Fixing: 10.67" x 13.58"
- Racing Seat Dimensions Chart
This seat is a wider version of the Pro 2000 seat by Sparco combining comfort and ergonomics with safety and performance. The product features two lumbar support pads and non-slip fabric on the shoulder and cushion area for improved cockpit comfort. This seat cradles the body for greater performance thanks to its unique seat design. It's made from a light fiberglass composite shell then wrapped in a fire retardant fabric. The Pro 2000 II is FIA approved. Keep in mind that this product requires Spacer Kit (#50003) when installing using bottom mount attachment points.
Sparco® was founded in 1977 by two young drivers from Turin with a single purpose in mind – to give motorsport more safety and style. Their dream came true and now it's a world level consolidated reality. Today Sparco is the world's number one manufacturer of top-of-the-line racing and karting equipment including suits, gloves, shoes, helmets and underwear, sportswear, teamwear and tuning products. Looking with confidence into the future, Sparco continues to innovate with further enhanced features based on customers' feedback.