Honda Accord 2008 Chrono Road Series Street Racing Seat by Sparco®. Frame: Steel Tubular Frame; Homologation: Not Rated; Shell Material: Steel; Bottom Fixing: 10.67"x13.58"; Side Fixing: No; Weight: 33 lbs.; Stitching: White. Drawing on decades of racing history, Sparco has created an extensive line of street car seats that offer the ultimate in comfort and performance. Sparco ergonomic designs help cradle and protect the driver against even the most demanding lateral forces.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle to make sure they will fit.
- Integrated head protection
- No-slip fabric for shoulders and cushion
- Smooth and slim backrest for an high lateral support
- Track races use
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- A: External Width at Torso Bolsters - 21" (L-Size), 20" (M-Size)
- D: External Width Across Thigh Bolsters - 21" (L-Size), 20" (M-Size)
- Z: Internal Width at Center Cushion - 14.5" (L-Size), 13.5" (M-Size)
- X: Internal Width at Torso Bolsters - 12"
- B: External width at Shoulders - 22.5"
- C: Height from Base to Shoulder Wings - 26.5"
- E: Front-to-Back Base Length - 21.5"
- F: Top-to-Bottom Maximum Height - 36.5"
- G: Backrest Projection - N/A
- Racing Seat Dimensions Chart
The Chrono Road is a sleek seat that takes styling cues for our collaboration with Lamborghini. This black seat features white contrast stitching on the exterior and seat and back padding for extra comfort. The aggressive side and thigh bolsters hold and protect the driver. The Chrono Road seat has a full suspension bottom and generous sizing for added comfort. Available in 2 sizes, medium and large
Sparco® was founded in 1977 by two young drivers from Turin with a single purpose in mind – to give motorsport more safety and style. Their dream came true and now it's a world level consolidated reality. Today Sparco is the world's number one manufacturer of top-of-the-line racing and karting equipment including suits, gloves, shoes, helmets and underwear, sportswear, teamwear and tuning products. Looking with confidence into the future, Sparco continues to innovate with further enhanced features based on customers' feedback.