GMC Sierra 2008-2013, RSP Full Width Front Pre-runner Bumper with Multi-Mount up to Four 9" Lights by N-Fab®. Light Tabs. Full Welded 1 piece construction, 1.75" x.095 Wall Tubing. Front Bumper Bolts Directly to factory bumper mount on the frame horns Designed for Mount up to four 9" Off-road or HID Lights Have to remove the lower metal section of the bumper on most models Comes with a 3/16" aluminum skid plate
Notes: Lights are not included.
- All bolt-on design that won’t flex
- 0.095" wall tubing with black powder coat finish
- Full replacement front bumper with aluminum skid plate
- Welded 1-piece non-modular construction for strength and longevity
- 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- Mount up to four 9" Lights
- Bolts directly to factory bumper mounts on the frame horns
- Lifetime warranty on product and 5 year warranty on finish
- Made in the USA!
Fabricated from sturdy 0.095” mild steel, this bumper combines excellent strength with light weight, and provides excellent protection for off-roading. And that means wrapping around and keeping boulders and stumps from grinding their way into the wheel wells, poking holes in the radiator or savaging the front suspension. The skid plate is made of lightweight but sturdy 3/16” aluminum to protect your radiator and oil pan. Like all N-Fab bumpers, it’s zinc-coated and then powdercoated for an elegant finish that will last.
N-Fab® has made a commitment to making quality tubular steel products for off-roaders and customizers, and that includes trucks and SUVs back to the ‘80’s. That means using thicker-wall tubing, zinc coating the steel and then a durable, attractive powder coating over the zinc. N-Fab sponsors lots of off-road racing teams, so they get feedback regularly about which new products are needed. Based in Houston, TX, they know trucks and they know off-roading!